Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Why I Haven't Been Updating

I feel like an explanation of what's been keeping me away from blogging is in order.

One number, two words: 7,500. Word. Dissertation.

In case you're wondering what that looks like, my final page count is 32. This number includes, a title page an index page and a two page Bibliography.


Yes, I made this in Paint using Copy and Paste.
I'm talented.

Mine was simply called "Parliamentary Communication in the 21st Century." I would post it online for any of you at all interested in reading any of this, if I wasn't scared someone would steal it and I would get in a lot of academic trouble. Being a Journalism and Political Science major though, it should be fairly obvious what my paper discussed.

Combine this with a Presentation on this paper, another 3,000 word paper, one British Politics written Final, one Diversity in the British Workplace Final, another presentation and one American Foreign Policy Final, I've been more than stressed for the past few weeks. Especially because most of those were intermixed with my last two weeks of work.

Anywho, now my classes are done and I am left with four completely free days in London to do whatever my heart desires.

But no, I will not be only blogging. Just blogging more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment